Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high level guidance and oversight for the program.
- Advocate for Keep Farming in the local community.
- Identify and provide access to people, resources, and information.
- Share your expertise with the assessment teams and CAP.
- Help analyze information generated by the four assessment teams.
- Identify opportunities and challenges.
- Help develop strategies that a) will be included in the comprehensive plan, and b) can be implemented in other ways.
- Help ensure that the strategies are implemented.
Chatham Agricultural Partnership Roster
|Spruce Ridge Farm, CAP Chairperson|
|Mary Gail Biebel||
Keep Farming Coordinator
|Robert Bradford||Good Hope Farms|
|J. Thomas Clark||Old Chatham Sheepherding Company|
|Tom Crowell||Columbia Land Conservancy|
|Will Denner||Little Seed Gardens|
|Courtney McDonnell||Highland Farm|
|Eric Ooms||A. Ooms & Sons|
|Landra Haber||Chatham Town Board|
|Edie Root||Springervale Farm|
|Donna Staron||Staron's Farm Stand|