Chatham Agricultural Partnership Roster
Donna Starron, Staron Farm
Henry Corsun, Rock City Mushrooms and Dog Wood Farm
Mary Gail Biebel, Chatham Keep Farming
Robert Bradford, Good Hope Farms
J. Thomas Clark, Old Chatham Sheepherding Company
Tom Crowell, Columbia Land Conservancy
Gail Day, Behrens Farm
Will Denner, Little Seed Gardens
Courtney McDonnell, Highland Farm
Abi Mesick, Chatham Town Board
Eric Ooms, A. Ooms & Sons
Edie Root, Springervale Farm
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high level guidance and oversight for the program.
- Advocate for Keep Farming in the local community.
- Identify and provide access to people, resources, and information.
- Share your expertise with the assessment teams and CAP.
- Help analyze information generated by the four assessment teams.
- Identify opportunities and challenges.
- Help develop strategies that a) will be included in the comprehensive plan, and b) can be implemented in other ways.
- Help ensure that the strategies are implemented.